Location: Columbia, Mo
Description: AdKarma is a leading ad network optimization service focused on driving the best results for our publisher partners. We work with over 100 of the web’s largest publishers and publishing groups and dozens of the industry’s leading ad networks. AdKarma’s Digital Media Account Managers are responsible for building and managing ongoing online publisher and advertising network relationships, while working with the site management team to ensure the clients’ goals are being met. Successful candidates will be: career minded, highly motivated, numbers driven, and sales & customer service oriented. Applicants must be excellent communicators, have a strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task. This position is a full time paid position with room for advancement; compensation includes a strong base salary and the opportunity for healthy commission.
Contact: Please contact Rachel@adkarma.net for more details. Please have resumes sent to this address.
- Identify opportunities, qualify prospects, and work through sales cycles to close new account business
- Build strong relationships with online publishers and advertising networks to ensure long-term success
- Manage online publishers’ advertising inventory ensuring clients’ goals and needs are met
- Share expertise and advise clients on new ideas and how to generate revenue results
- Work with site management team on advertising network optimizations to ensure client satisfaction
- Travel to meet with prospects and clients as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree – Journalism or Business preferred
- Sales mentality and strong negotiation, communication and writing skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Willingness to travel to build publisher and advertising network relationships
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
To apply: Please contact Rachel Keller, AdKarma Director of Business Development at Rachel@adkarma.net for more details. Please send resumes to this address.