- Maintain and design in-house web sites
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in SEO and implement strategies accordingly through all sites
- Update company product, promotion information and interact with customers on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media networking sites
- Routinely update company blogs
- Creating email marketing campaigns to segmented customers
- Create company mass mailing marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor degree in Internet Marketing, Journalism or related majors
- Web site design and marketing campaign portfolios are a plus
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, SEO, Social Media Network (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus), Photoshop, and Flash
- Positive and ready to learn attitude is a MUST
- Creativity and implementation skills are required
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, highly-motivated self-starter, with ability to work independently
- No Sponsorship, US citizen only
To apply: Please send your resume to Chris Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your available start date. No phone calls please, we will contact you directly after we screen the resumes. The resume submission deadline is April 30, 2012.