Description: Rimon is a law firm with a soul and Brand Geek (aka Lara Pearson) is a lawyer with a heart. Rimon strives to create maximum positive impact for our clients and within our communities while having the smallest possible environmental footprint. Brand Geek seeks to make the complexities of intellectual property (IP) law understandable and even enjoyable for the average person.
Responsibilities: Brand Geek seeks a social networking intern who will help massively increase Brand Geek’s internet presence by:
- maintaining Brand Geek Reach spreadsheet
- promoting Brand Geek’s blog posts on LinkedIn Groups and elsewhere
- increasing Brand Geek’s Facebook fans to at least 500
- helping run a Kickstarter campaign during Summer 2012 to fund the Brand Geek Geekview videos
- promoting Brand Geek’s YouTube and Vimeo videos/channel
- creating insightpool account and using tool to market Brand Geek via Twitter
- helping get Brand Geek nominated for an ABA BLAWG 100 award in 2012
- Researching Daily Show employees
- Creating list of all Daily Show employees
- Researching them on LinkedIn and Facebook, etc to determine Lara Pearson’s connections to them
- What they’re interested in (what they’re reading, listening to, etc)
Qualifications: If you are a social media savvy, hard working marketing student or professional who works well with little supervision and wants experience running a social media campaign, this position is for you! We anticipate needing someone at least 15-20 hours a week for the Summer (May-August). We can offer a small ($500) stipend at the end of the internship. If the internship goes well, the candidate will be considered for a part-time marketing position with Brand Geek (revenue permitting).
To apply: Please contact Lara Pearson – Lara@Rimonlaw.com / 775.833.1600
Interns: It is strongly advised that you enroll in the journalism’s department’s internship class. Read more here.