Location: Germantown, Tenn.
Description: BenefitHelpTM is seeking to fill a part-time, paid Video Production Specialist position for 2012, with a possible full time position post-graduation of candidate. BenefitHelp specializes in helping organizations with their overall employee benefits strategy, as well as with the individual areas of administration, communication and enrollment. This is a paid position, with pay ranging on experience ($10-$12 hr). Students should also pursue academic credit within their major or as an elective.
- Producing a variety of video products for broadcasting, DVD distributing, webcasting and video streaming
- Script writing, videography and editing services
- Planning, directing, and supervising production shoots
- Developing creative concepts
- Assist with planning and performing field production tasks (interacting with talent/clients and operating video, lighting, and audio equipment)
- Assist with planning and performing post-production tasks (reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, audio adjustment, color correction, graphics manipulation, etc.)
- Adapting video projects to fit needs of clients and target audience
- Operating and maintaining a variety of video equipment and video editing equipment
Qualifications: An Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Experience in video editing/producing environment
- Competent in all areas of video production
- Knowledge of graphic manipulation, lighting, post-production equipment, & video editing software
- Experience in creatively planning and translating abstract concepts into effective visual form
- Knowledgeable in Script Writing
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite-a plus!
- Any on-camera experience –a plus!
- Social Media experience- a plus!
To apply: Please send resumes to Info@BenefitHelp.com.
Interns: It is strongly advised that you enroll in the journalism’s department’s internship class. Read more here.