Location: Overland Park, Kan.
Description: Digital Evolution Group is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to support the Digital Evolution Group Social Media Practice Area and its clients. Applicants must have at least 1 year of demonstrated experience with creation and/execution of a long-term social strategy and development and deployment of social experiences on digital platforms. This is an exciting opportunity, and we are looking for an innovative professional with a social and digital marketing background. Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With competitive benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, we are also a great place to work.
Responsibilities: The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for managing social media campaigns and our clients’ online presence across multiple online media platforms. Depending on the project, this may include the following responsibilities:
- Managing overall social strategy execution across channels for multiple social clients. This includes following, updating, and managing a content calendar.
- Write and edit web copy as needed that includes: authoring blog posts, status updates, and other content creation assignments.
- Coordination for concept mockups, web production with internal or external resources, reviewing, testing and deployment.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple programs concurrently.
- Maintain Web content on content management system (CMS).
- Learning and using various social measurement tools.
- Analyzing campaigns and translating anecdotal/qualitative data into recommendations.
- Advance social media and digital thinking in account teams within Digital Evolution Group.
- Represent DEG as an experienced leader in the space through networking event attendance, speaking, panels, blogging and other visibility activities.
All qualified candidates will be required to provide writing samples (long form and short form).
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of social experience to include interactions with project management of development and deployment of websites, blogs, Community Management on behalf of a brand of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, among other platforms.
- Solid understanding of online marketing and communication concepts.
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and team-orientation skills, and the ability to interact directly with clients.
- Digital agency or client-side digital experience
- Ability to thrive, manage, and multitask on multiple projects or tasks
- Actively seeks ways to apply technology to business processes, researching and providing information on technical trends and competitive practices relative to the business.
- Self-motivated and able to operate with limited supervision while also being able to work successfully with others as part of a multi-discipline team.
- Experience with web analytics/SEO best practices.
- Experience with social monitoring tools.
- Experience with social management tools.
To apply: Apply online.